Change windows Exploit protection settings
The Windows Exploit Protection is there to ensure no unauthorized apps are executed on your PC.
Sometimes our hacks can be blocked by the Windows system due to the way they inject undetected.
Opening the Exploit Protection
- Open the Start menu
- Type "Exploit Protection"
- Open the only app called "Exploit Protection"
How to disable them ALL?
Unfortunately sometimes just disabling the CFG is not enough. Then you need to disable everything and enable things one by one until it works
In the Exploit protection, click the tab "System settings"
- In each of the options in the list, select the option "Off by default", it should look like the images above.
- Scroll down as there might be more than fit on your screen initially
- Now run whatever program you are trying to use
- Now you can start enabling each option and testing if the program still works until you know which one was blocking