Sign in to follow this  
codsec

Valorant Premium

If you are going to buy this cheat because of the "aimbot" completely DISCARD from your mind, it is the worst aimbot I have ever used in my life, probably because I use a completely sh1t pixel bot aimbot system, no matter how much smooth you set, the aimbot will be always " RAGE " and totally inaccurate, RCS does not work as it should, it disturbs you more than anything else, the description of the cheat says that you can select the bone that u want, but it is a lie, you cannot, the aimbot just aims in the middle of the enemy

The ESP, works well as promised, if you intend to use only ESP it is worth it, it will give you some advantages, it is not 100% functional sometimes it fails but before buying they already warn you about it, so it’s not like they are lying to you about it,

my complete cheat review is: 0,5/10

worth buying ?: in my opinion the price is too high for what it provides and quality is to low, the cheat does not pass any security confidence, I would not buy it again, I just recommend this cheat if you only want ESP and don't mind being banned

note: it is worth mentioning that I bought 24 hours of this cheat and my windows broke after I restarted it for the first time, so I only used about 10 hours of the cheat (my PC was recommended for the version)

The cheat really exists, it's not a scam, it's just not everything they promise, if you want to get a little nervous and don't mind throwing money away, you can buy and be happy with your semi-functional ESP

• Sad 1

@codsec Thanks for the review, we're happy with them, even if they're not good.

We do wonder if everything went well during installation, as most users dont run into issues like these. Did you have contact with our support on discord? They could probably resolve most issues you mentioned.