Sign in to follow this  
Pixelated_Punk

EFT Premium

Well there is both good and bad, so lets get the bad over with eh?

Ok the Aimbot...it deffinitely leaves something to be desired as it even has issues with targets that are partially hidden, and the tracking is off...However I did find a decent workaround drop the fov all the way down to ten (which is the smallest it can be, i didn't test out if zero would work) but with a smalled FOV it leaves less room for error. also it seemed like every hour or so +/- a few minutes the hack would crash, I figured it may be because I run dual monitors, and didn't contact support with the issue as I found a resonable workaround for this as well. if this happens to you, go to your alternate drive that you install the hack on (as per the instructions) create a folder there I called my hack, then sent the folder to the desktop (create shortcut) then right next to that I had the hack that was already pre named with my key, so then right click on the hack icon and copy it then open up the "hack" folder and paste it in there and run as you normally would aka as administrator, and then the game will put you right back into the raid. the Hack never crashed my game so I was always able to find a decent hidding spot before shutting down and restarting as to prevent a double injection. so with all of that being said? when I bought the hack I was down to my last 10k rubles and had only a pistol, when my key expired this morning (12hrs ago) I have over 1.5 million rubles a few weapons (I sold a lot to make room in my stash) the ESP alone makes this a very valuable asset, and last but not least I played for a long time and still have yet to be banned. that is after multiple crashes, reboots, and reinjections. and

tl:dr

Aimbot - not great

Esp - extremely helpful 

• Like 1

Thanks for the review @Pixelated_Punk, thanks for also pointing out the parts that need improving, we'll forward them to the team!

Also thanks for the recommendations for fellow cheaters!

If you dont mind, would you maybe also want to fill out a review on trustpilot? there's a link in the top left of our website.