Sign in to follow this  
Pixelated_Punk

Cod CW Titan

tested out the 24 hr titan trial, it worked great, I strongly recommend setting it up against bots at first to calibrate it to your play style, as is recommended by the site. the visability check might need a little tweaking, or not...but instead of having the Aimbot focus on targeting a specific bone in the character rig pelvis, head spine etc...I switched it to ANY and was able to dead with head glichers better, whereas before I had it on spine (so not to headshot everyone, every shot) the visibility check wouldn't register, because the bone to aim at was not visible...fair enough, but switching that up for me seemed to work really well. but as far as the cheat goes? no complaints, the ESP worked flawlessly, along with the aimbot, I just had to customise it for me...

• Like 1

@Pixelated_Punk Thanks for the review 😄 glad you like it, and also glad you found some solutions that might be helpful to others!

PS. we noticed you had 6 purchases on your account so we've gone ahead and upgraded you to REG customer. Enjoy your extra unlocks and discounts 😄 Remember to request your next upgrade at 10 purchases https://www.time2win.net/about/discounts/