Sign in to follow this  
DimePanov

ERR Loader File

its shows this i paid the hack and i couldnt run it after i did everything..the supporter says i didnt did everything..DONT BUY from this page guys my 8dollar are gone but i dont care about them i just wanted to have fun and they lie...DONT BUY FROM THIS PAGE!! i know they are gonna delete this but before they delete it its gonna be helpful for some people maybe

• Sad 1

@DimePanov Sorry to hear you didnt get it to work. 99% of our customers can get it to run without any problems, that combined with our experience in helping customers who do have trouble has made is realise its almost always a mistake in the installation process, and not a matter that our cheat doesn't actually work. Of course it could still happen that you've actually tried everything and support also isn't able to help you. If you believe you've done everything possible and still can't get it to work please create a ticket on our website and we'll see if we can consider a refund.

We take pride in providing working cheats and do our best to provide support if customers run into problems.  We dont delete posts like this because we're not scammers. We dont remove bad reviews or negative posts about bans or whatsoever.