Sign in to follow this  
Pixelated_Punk

works Great!

there is just one tiny little thing (at least for me this was the case) the website says that everytime you quit COD to restart your computer, so I hit the restart button and went into COD and the Hack didn't work...so I tried doing a full reboot, clicked shut down, and then turned it immediatly back on, and It worked flawlessly...but other than that and a few QOL things the cheat provides plenty of BANG (get it? cuz its an FPS?) for your buck. I have tried a simmilar hack from another site, and it would constantly crash my game, there were no crashes. Literally the hardest thing with this cheat is knowing where everyone is and not going completely ham on them, wall banging campers, headshotting across the map you know all the things that will 99.9% result in a ban. staight up 10/10 cheat works as advertised no complaints. 🙂

• Like 1

plenty of BANG (get it? cuz its an FPS?) for your buck

🤣

@Pixelated_Punk thanks for the review, glad to hear you're playing smart and just enjoying yourself 😄 

If you wouldnt mind, could you maybe also fill out a review on trustpilot? (link on top left of our website)