Sign in to follow this  
bigpapa

Pubg Hack Review

So, I have been playing about 5 hours and have had a lot of fun. Here is a quick review...first of all I have used this hack before, can't remember when or where, but I remember it.

1. The 2D Radar is a SOLID 10, as good as ANY I have used (and I have used many).

2. The Enemy ESP is another SOLID 10, always knowing where they are is very helpful.

3. Loot or Item ESP, I say an 8.5 too many false items showing up, weapons and other items show they are there, but when you come upon them they are below you in the abyss somewhere. I've seen this on other cheats, so it is fairly common, but still a negative.

4.Finally, the Aimbot, I say 8.0 MAYBE 8.5. It is on the upper probably 25% of all cheats I have used; however, I have used cheats where you NEVER miss...EVER! I used one for a couple of days once and I took a guy out from 600m with a MINI! But, it was gone and has never come back. But still I do ok with this one, but nothing spectacular. No wins tonight and I have had 5 wins in a row before. The reason I give it an 8 to 8.5 is because the Aim Prediction is a 9.5 AND I see little difference using .556 and 7.62 (with the exception of the QBU, every cheat I have ever used was better with the Aimbot with a QBU, who knows why? Also, the Aimbot is pretty killer from 100m in but further than 150 (unless you are sniping with a k98) good luck. 

So, my overall score is...........9.2 (I round up). Pretty dang good if you want my oppinion. Now the big question...will I play with it again...ABSOLUTELY!

Thanks @bigpapa for this super good review.

We're really glad you took to time to explain each detail! And the score is more than we could ask for ?