Sign in to follow this  
draever

Rust KZT review

Hello all,

This is my first ever time reviewing a cheat in any game.First let me say that i strictly bought this cheat for esp,I have not tested nor will ever try the aimbot.Thus said I will only rate the esp portion of the cheat.

The installing process is very easy to understand with clear steps to guide you to launch your cheat.It takes no more than 2-3 minutes to setup everything.The Menu of the cheat itself is quite simple and straightforward to understand.The ESP works as intended.However  I have had only one but significant issue in my opinion.While playing very frequently(every 10-20 seconds) the tags of people,crates,distances would go everywhere on top of the screen.I would have to retouch the windowed screen for them to go away only for the same issue to come again in 10 seconds.The position of the people and crates is correct but for some reason they also go  everywhere else on the screen(like duplicating multiple times)

Final Thoughts: You get what you pay for,but the problem described above is quite annoying to deal with , so I have to give it 8/10.

• Like 1

@draever Thanks for the review 🙂 

Glad to hear your experience was positive, however the tags moving around sounds very frustrating. Did you by any chance talk with the support team about this? We'll look into it ourselves as well.