Sign in to follow this  
Open Fire

My COD Premium Review

Time2Win are officially the first provider I've ever purchased cheats from online.

2 weeks ago i purchased COD Premium and got to witness firsthand what's it like to be on the other side of the fence.

All i can say is without a shadow of a doubt, the grass is certainly greener. I made sure i took every advantage in the short 24 hours that i had.

There is only one issue i would like to address. I noticed there isn't a font size option to reduce or increase the Enemy's Name and ESP distance.

The option was only available for loot items such as weapons, money and supply boxes.

The default font size was too small for me to read. I had to squint my eyes every time i wanted to read the ESP distance of my enemy

I died atleast once from an enemy that was actually nearby, when i have mistaken him for being too far away. If the Devs can please fix this.

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. 3 days after my premium expired, i realized my account got permanently banned.

This means i will never be able to play on my PC again without running an HWID Spoofer.

• Thanks 1

@Open Fire

Thank you for the review.

We're sorry to hear you got banned.
We could help you to get a HWID reset, if you want that, please open a ticket on our website.

For anyone else reading this:
Unfortunately bans can always happen. We write hacks that are safe from automatic detection, however manual investigation can always detect hacks.
Dont make it too obvious you're hacking and you greatly reduce the chance of getting reported and investigated.

• Like 1