Sign in to follow this  
Open Fire

Injection Failed !!!

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I've purchased a 24 hour Dominator MW Warzone yesterday. However, only today literally an hour ago registered for the 1st time. Followed all instructions. Disabled secure boot. Enabled BIOS Virtualization. Disabled Anti Virus and completely closed Battle Net and Discord before opening the command prompt (Run As Admin) to injecting the hack. I successfully registered with a username and password inside the command prompt. The timer has already begun and i have 23 hours left. My issue is right at the end which is the final step. It asks me which build to choose from.

I was instructed to type USE COD 2 or USE COD 3 one has ESP only and the other has both ESP and Aimbot.  My personal choice is to have both ESP and Aimbot so i typed exactly as instructed. I typed "use cod 3". The process began to inject but it wasn't successful. I got a message saying "Injection Failed" and was told to contact Admin due to technical error. Then it automatically closed by itself. I was able to reopen the command prompter and successfully logged in. I thought maybe i had a chance getting it right the 2nd and 3rd time but unfortunately i get the same message. Injection failed and contact Admin.

Urgent help needed.

Edited by Open Fire
  • Sad 1

I've noticed i made a fatal mistake purchasing the wrong package. I was suppose to purchase Premium because it supports my windows 10 build which is 2004 but i purchased Dominator instead. Terrible situation here... I hope there's a solution ... Sorry Admin.. Mistakes happen..

@Open Fire Hi, sorry for the late response 😕

If you need technical support our discord is the best place to ask. Our team can personally assist you with any problems you have.

If you made any mistakes in your purchases please make a ticket here on our website.