The aimbot is great, the smoothing option allows you to choose between trying to hide the aimbot and just only hitting headshots. The amount of options with the esp is almost overwhelming but after a few minutes everything becomes as helpful as it's trying to be.

The only problem I have is that after using this software for about 3 hours I was banned, essentially wasting the remaining time I paid for as well as barring me from playing rust without spending another 20~40$ usd. I would fully recommend this software if I were able to use it without almost a guarantee of being banned but for the time being I have to recommend finding other software that is able to avoid being detected by easyanticheat (which is one of the worst anticheats on the market.)

293831286_gameban.png.f1b8dec82976ab3c7844651d298610c3.png

@leftfield321 Thanks for the review, glad to hear you liked it as long as it lasted.

Sorry to hear you got banned 😞 

Remember, our cheats can avoid automatic detection, but we can always be detected by manual investigation!

If you make it obvious youre cheating other players will notice and report you leading to manual investigations and bans!

You always have to play low key when you're cheating!