Sign in to follow this  
CodisAwesome365

COD Dominator Review

I'm going to hell yes lets get that out of the way.

I've cheated in countless games, however I really enjoyed this cod and never thought I needed to or felt the urge to as the game has a nice flow and quick TTK. Going into the purchase of this cheat I was skeptic as I have never used Time2Win before. Man was I BLOWN AWAY! The first time registering and future login procedure is a breeze and is very easy for you to understand and set up. The download is safe and easy and the use of discord as an overlay is genius! I assume this is so you can have the cheat running and active while you play, while at the same time the discord overlay hides it from your media if you wish to record or stream. (This is a guess as I personally don't stream) For the cheat it's self the menu is simple and easy to use, The option to toggle the ESP and Aim bot is useful as you can combine them both and destroy kids or only use the ESP for the edge in every gun fight. With the menu being simple there is a downside for those of you who like flashy menus or detailed pages of the options. It doesn't look the best but it performs you shouldn't be caught up on the look of the menu when you should be popping heads and sending shitters to the gulag. You have the options shown in their videos such as bones, boxes, head circles, distance cap, health, with (vertical bar if you like that) for the ESP. For the Aim bot you have the option to hide or show the FOV or locking circle, distance which the bot activates, smoothing, what bone it locks to chest or head and visibility check. Over all this is one of the best put together cheats for cod I've used and I would give it a 10/10 I only wish there was a lifetime option for purchase as I would love to have it. 

TLDR: Easy set up and login, simple menu, works perfect, no lifetime, great options, 10/10

• Like 1

@CodisAwesome365 Thanks for taking your time writing this extensive review! ?

Also thanks for the small suggestions, we will write them down for future possibilities!

Edit: to add to the request about a lifetime option. 
Unfortunately we wont get that option because we wouldnt be able to guarantee a true lifetime supported hack.