Sign in to follow this  
kane54213

BSOD on Apex Absolute

Hello,

My hack isn't working.
After my licence key, it stuck for few mins and then I'm getting BSOD.

I did all troubleshoot mention on the website. Installed all redist and direct X as well which are mention on website but still same problem.

Disabled window defender, firewall, everything but can't get it to work. (You can say, did everything which is mention on website).

Is Apex Delux is different from Apex Absolute? If so, then I can buy that and test it if it's working. I just wanna test to see if it's working and then  I will switch to monthly payment directly.
If possible please solve this issue or you can switch me to delux version so I can check if it's working or not. If it's not possible to switch me to another version of Apex Legends hack then I will purchase it myself to test it out.

Thanks!

@kane54213 Sorry to hear you cant get it working. Did you try making a support request on our discord server? We have a team that will come and help you there. Our discord is also available for all other questions.

I'm afraid we can't give free samples, if you want to try a hack you will have to go with the 24h version.