Sign in to follow this  
ALTRALTA

Escape From Tarkov Review

Hey! I previously loved to cheat in Tarkov, but after recent updates, almost no providers had cheats up for a reasonable amount of money. I almost lost hope in cheating in this game again, but then I found time2win's EFT hack, and decided to buy the 24 hour trial, and I LOVED it. Let's talk about it.

The ESP's are very accurate, and I'd rate them at 9/10. The only reason as to it not being a 10, is that sometimes the Scavs would freeze, and i would only be able to see the players moving. This was simply fixed by restarting my computer.

The items and corpses work wonderfully! 10/10!

And now the Aim cheat. I barely have tried this function except for one or two gunfights. As another user said, they seem more like aim assist, and less like an aimbot. However, it is shown as a 'safe' function, which is really cool, so I'm gonna leave this score to a 9/10.

Overall, a VERY good cheat. I've purchased the 24 hour cheats multiple times, and loved it each time. I am STRONGLY considering buying the one week, but the prices are a bit high, but I understand it is a very difficult game to hack.

Thank you for reading! I have cheated in Tarkov for about 3 years now, and these are some of my favorites!

• Like 1

@ALTRALTA Wonderful review to read! We really really appreciate it and couldn't really ask for any more. Such outstanding scores ? just fantastic!