Sign in to follow this  
bigpapa

Just for fun

So, I start a new acct (have had a BUNCH of 72hr bans) first game I use a Bison and a silenced SLR with a 6x. Just flat-out waste these people going solo, 18 kills for the win. What happens 72 HR BAN, LOLOLOL!

I know, I know, play legit and don't get banned. IDC! I use to suck at PUBG and now I am one of the very best players on the planet. I play EVERY game to waste as many people as I can and YOU people make it possible. I buy accts in bulk and as long as I keep getting 72 hr bans who cares? I just keep rotating them. I have 22 games that are banned working and 30 more new accts ready to go. I try to use 5 or so per day and keep them on a rotating basis. Every once in  a while I get a perma-ban, no big deal, the way I play you have to expect bans. My reasoning is if you are going to cheat...then cheat! I realize nobody will read this but IDK, just had to try and tell somebody. lol

Thanks!

• Haha 1

@bigpapa We have to say, this is probably the most unique PUBG Review we've ever seen but it does give a good picture of the superior feeling that hacks can give you ? we are really glad you are enjoying and hope to continue providing you with the very best!!