Sign in to follow this  
ehiler4

Rust Review

here is an honest review. i had purchased this cheat to play around you know have some fun! it didnt really work at first so i thought oh maybe i have been scammed AGAIN! i contacted support. it took them maybe 2 hours to reply not bad i was kinda suprised that they actually did at all. their customer service was honestly amazing they help me out! and ive got to say the staff here are amazing 10/10 also lets talk about the cheat itself. yea sure there are a few bugs and if you go around headshoting everyone from across the map obviously your gonna get banned but if you keep it calm and on the dl i can 100% say that you will not get caught the esp never fails man!! and i love climbing up walls and jumping in windows! this cheat honestly is 10/10 and anyone who thinks this may be a scam i can tell you its really not you will have alot of fun with this. just trust them enough and they will not let you down!

• Like 1

@ehiler4 Thanks for this truly honest review. We REALLY appreciate this kind of review as it just means a LOT to us that our work is actually appreciated out there ? unfortunately most of our support is of people having issues or are unsatisfied so a random review like this with so much positivity is really something nice so see come by! Unfortunately we can only like it once, but this deserves a 10 for what it is! Thanks again! 

• Thanks 1