Sign in to follow this  
Gesba

Review EFT Premium

Hello People,

using this Hack was totally worth my money. 

The ESP is working very well everything is showed clear.

A great feature to stay untedected/behave normal would be if the skeleton will highlight in a different color if u have a "clean view on the enemy". 

The Item ESP also shows the various distances and Item prices very well. The only issue i had was that like 5 Months without a "EFT Wipe" the prices changed. Next Wipe will be in June so no need to implement it just keep it in mind for further Updates 🙂

The Aimbot does it job but isnt as accurate it "maybe" could be. Sometimes its totally on point but sometimes u miss really hard. Also in very close combat dont use the Aimbot. If a enemy approaches u it starting to rotate like crazy and u will die. But I like to have still kind of a challenge and dont one shot everything thats make it much more unsuspicious.

I didnt used the "RED" Abilitys like Speed Hack or Opening doors for obvious resasons so I recommend doin the same and dont hardcore hack like an a*****

About the actual game situation: Your mainly confronted with Teams and players lvl 30+. The last wipe is 5 Months ago and everybody has top gear. So even with the hack i had a lot of fun because your arent immortal !

All in all a very nice hack and totally worth ur money. My account is still working and everything fine.

Thank u again Guys!

• Like 1

@Gesba If we could react more than once with more than just a like, we would have done it 10 times! Thank you for the great detail and honesty you put into this review. We really appreciate you took the time to do this 😄 thank you again and we definitely hope to keep this up and even improve it!

• Like 1