Install: 10/10 - The cheat is very easy to install and I had no hassles doing so.

ESP: 10/10 - The ESP shows you everything you need including extraction points and scavs. It really helped me prepare and anticipate when enemies were coming.

Aimbot: 6/10 - The aimbot works but there are no customization options. This is huge for me as it only aims on the head when I don't want it to. If there was an option to change both the bind of the aimbot, adjust smoothness options, and the bone that the aimbot aims at, this would be a 10/10. Another issue is that it also has issues aiming at the enemy's head and will sometimes aim slightly to the left/right.

Risky options: 8/10 - I didn't try all of them but from what I tried, they work exactly as expected. The no recoil has an issue where the bullets will fire slightly above where you are aiming, however.

Overall: 8/10 - Overall, the hack is very good for the price and from 8 hours of gameplay I was not banned, even with using some risky options! The main improvements that could be made are to the aimbot as right now it's very barebones. Other than that, the hack is perfect.

Thanks

• Like 1

@posuceius Thank you for this awesome, extensive and detailed review! Even categorized and rated. We really do appreciate this kind of review, and we even more value your feedback to improve it in the future ? thank you again!