Sign in to follow this  
RisNd34th

Valorant Demonware Review

Recommended Posts

Product works as intended, it snaps to the head or head area, and the way it works is lets say you are aiming at the general area of the head and you fire once, 70% of the time that first shot will be a head shot, the other 30% the aim bot tries to hit the head and will adjust its self to lock on the head shot on the next shot, so you fire the 2nd shot, this one is usually a head shot, if this one doesn't lock, the 3rd shot usually hits the trick. So this is why I gave it 4 stars however, the product DOES work, and because its not an INSTANT lock its harder to detect when being spectated and the lock isn't noticeable because there is no snap when you fire. 

It's a great aim bot, defiantly does work, and its worth the price these guys are charging, discord is good to, I got really fast support using their discord, setting up is easy just make sure you watch the tutorial before you download and purchase so you have everything set up, version 1 is the one you want, you just download and run it before you open Valorant, and there is nothing else you need to do. Just runs in the background, I noticed no FPS drop or game inconsistencies. 

Using this hack, I am almost always Match or Team MVP, yesterday dropped a 44 bomb. Buy it - it works. 

Thanks Time2Win, will be a long time returning customer. 

Best, 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RisNd34th This is a great review, we're glad you had a good experience across the board 😄 

Happy we've got a new member of the t2w family!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this