Sign in to follow this  
remsceo

Collapse, Prime, Demonware

After using the majority of the rust software's (Collapse, Prime and Demonware) I must say overall its been a great experience. The in-game menus are very easy to use and easier to set-up to use these cheats. I have yet to run into a problem with any of the softwares and i have yet to be banned in over 2 weeks of using these softwares. (I mostly play legit but yet still undetected via Anti-Cheat)

Demonware is a no recoil script that gives you the peak in any fight. If you're looking to stay as "legit" as possible i highly recommend! Easy set up and after enough time reviewing the set-up page it was extremely easy to use the menu and take advantage of other players!

Collapse has been a joy using. For anygame mode you can become king or king's of the server depending on how you play. I used it mostly for raid defense and raiding. It offers many different functions that other "websites" do not have or is extremely detectable. Also very easy to set-up and easy to use in-game menu

Prime is my go-to software. Very easy functions and very VERY easy to set-up and use in-game. If its you're first time i recommend prime 100% easiest to use and set-up. 

Hope you all enjoy and big thanks to all the staff, very helpful in every situation and strive to help each and everyone thats in need of help. Starwar is one of the best staff/mod i have talked with and hes very kind and helpful. Much love for Time2Win 100% recommend for all your needs!    

• Like 1

@remsceo What a great review! thanks alot! 😄 

Not only do you go in great detail but you also compare the different hacks, great for new aspiring hackers!

5/5 review