Sign in to follow this  
howtodash

COD Premium and Zeta

I've used both of these products and they work flawlessly. When it comes from COD Premium the ESP is very simple because it has a little bit of delay (around 0.5-1.0 seconds) but you can tell where the enemies are pretty fast, the No Recoil works wonderfully and I didn't get to use the Aimbot because I was trying to look legit.

On the other hand, COD Zeta's ESP is amazing, the ESP is all you need. It's fast, reliable and pretty easy to configure, the Aimbot works pretty well but only if the enemy is around 200-300 meters away, when they're way too close your aiming will start to move a lot and it looks suspicious. The radar works pretty well and it's pretty much a permanent advanced UAV which is neat. 

Overall, these are the easiest, cheapest and best cheats you can find anywhere. I personally prefer COD Zeta's over Premium because of the better ESP, the only disadvantage is that it doesn't have No Recoil but you can handle that in a matter of seconds.

• Like 1

@howtodash This is a great review, experienced with the hacks and goes into detail about the pros and cons!

Thanks!

• Like 1

PS. we noticed you had 6 purchases on your account so we've gone ahead and upgraded you to REG customer. Enjoy your extra unlocks and discounts 😄 Remember to request your next upgrade at 10 purchases https://www.time2win.net/about/discounts/

• Like 1