papachicken93

Valorant Premium 24 Hours Review

The ESP sometime glitching or blink, and when u near ur teammate and toggled the aimbot it can gone for the teammate. but i love the aimbot because its not directly aim for the head so it wont be suspicious. there is some issue when i play in one match, everything going well but sometime on the second match the hack is not working event the ESP set ON. there is some pop out window with alien word but u still can play the game. i didnt get banned for sure because i play sometime like a fool and pretend don't know the enemies hide beside me. i saw many peoples got banned maybe because they play too rage.

so, it's all good. perfect hack, easy to use but i wish there is more development on ESP. and more important, i'm curious is there monthly subscription for this? 24 hours seems so short for me. thank you

• Like 1

@papachicken93 Thanks for the review, nice detailed and structured 😄 

yes there are 30 day hacks available, those are unlocked as REG customer. Normally it takes 5 purchases to become a REG customer, but since youre at 4 and we're talking about this now we've gone ahead and upgraded you 🙂 

https://www.time2win.net/about/discounts/