Sign in to follow this  
Jxck

R6 Slayer

A bit on the fence with Slayer if I'm being honest. The ESP is very solid, i prefer it to the teammate outlines ESP that comes with Ninja.

The No Recoil script is pretty solid too, it does what it says on the tin and gives you absolutely no recoil, I didnt get to use No Clip so i couldnt comment on that. The Aimbot is also very solid too however i didnt really use it as i didnt feel the need to, However if aimbot is what you want then Slayer is a good choice.

The downsides being that the menu disappears for a few seconds (i understand that is while Battleye scans and theres not much we can do about it) however it can be inconvenient but theres not alot we can do about that. 

There is also a Rappel glitch where your camera goes horizontal if you rappel up a wall, and if you rappel down then it goes upside down which isnt very fun but the only work around is not to rappel which on maps like Consulate and Skyscraper is very frustrating.

Overall, Slayer is a decent product, The positive outweigh the negatives but it wouldnt be my go to product, however if its there then i might give it another go.

• Like 1

@Jxck Thanks for the extensive review 😄 we'll look into the issue with the camera glitch, hopefully we can figure it out.

Did you have any contact with our discord support team about this?

• Like 1