Sign in to follow this  

Valorant Premium Review

This hack is not good. Sometimes I feel like I'd be better off not using it at all. I've bought this hack in the past (when it was a bit better) but got HWID banned on two different occasions.

The aimbot could use some work.

My finger is planted on the Shift key (to lock head) yet 90% of shots hit body or legs. The rare instances when it does hit a headshot, it's usually because the enemy crouches down. (lol)

So what's the point of using this if you can't even consistently tap someone with a vandal?

When the enemy is strafing or far enough away, it's honestly better to turn the aimbot off.

I honestly have no idea if the Recoil Control does anything at all. I've emptied full clips at people and barely hit them at all.

The ESP is spotty at best.

It cuts out way too often, to the point that footsteps tell you that they're right around the corner yet they're not showing up on the wallhack.

No idea why there is no setting to differentiate between enemy boxes and teammate boxes or turn off teammate boxes altogether. Sometimes I have to look at the minimap to check if they're actually on my team or not.

• Like 1

@4153187 Thanks for the review. We're looking into it as we're currently receiving more reports about this!