I was hopeful that I could leave a good review but sadly, today I cannot. ūüėě

I only used ESP during the 24h test period in order to play it safe. ESP worked fine, I still died a lot (my aim is not good and i wont use aimbot) and played what felt like pretty naturally but I was banned the following day. I checked the website right after and suddenly the status needs updating. I’m really disappointed and I am feeling let down

I understand it might just have been bad luck or bad timing with the hack becoming detectable but this wasn’t the experience I expected to have so I’d like to kindly request a refund.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Edited by BlopCat
  • Like 1

@BlopCat We're sorry to hear you're not satisfied even though the cheat worked well except that you used it during possible downtime.

We always recommend users to check the status before using any cheats. This is also why we have so many popups during the purchase process.

Unfortunately bans can still happen and we understand you want a refund. The cheats are use at own risk as explained in the ToS, but if you really want to have a refund please create a ticket on our site and we'll see what we can do.