AAA19

VALORANT PREMIUM REVIEW

Hello guys, I Bought this cheat to test it for 24 hours. Honestly a little disappointed in the aimbot at first because it is not very accurate and the recoil control does not work very well, but as you play you get used to it and you know how to get the hang of it.

The good point of all this is that when you know how to use it well, it can serve you well and the best of all is that it seems that you have a legit config so the other players do not realize it, it could be said that it is very humanizer.

Now the ESP, names, distance, in this I am very disappointed because they appear very briefly and only when you see the enemy for a moment or when they launch a skill but it disappears, at this point I expected something better in a PREMIUM CHEAT.

The good menu is something simple, easy to control, I would have liked it to be possible to modify the keys since my keyboard is from a mac and it does not have INSERT, DELETE, HOME I have to use the window keyboard and it is also uncomfortable to put whitelist to the allies were very complicated for me. (But hey, this menu item is a bit more personal)

Globally I had a bit of fun and would give it a 4.5 / 10 grade simply because I compared to other hacks. But if you want something very humanizer I think this is the cheat you should buy!

PS: there is no crosshair and no 2d radar as stated in the features.

I also have to say that I contacted support a lot because the hack was paralyzed and stop to work a lot of times, I managed to fix it by activating the exploits on my computer.

A simple advice and I hope for the future they lower the price of this Cheat because it is very expensive for what is offered, compared to better and undetectable hacks. Thanks a lot to the developers anyway. I know that it should not be as easy as we users see it.

BYE GUYS SEE U INGAME!!

• Thanks 1

@AAA19 Thanks for the honest review, we'll take your feedback to try and improve the hack!

• Thanks 1